Monday, June 22, 2009

More Main Street's Cooking!

On Saturday I participated in a bbq cook-off in Spirit Lake on the occassion of Taryn Hecker's new photography studio opening. While worthy competitors such as Jeff Selle dazzled with a number of world-class barbeque dishes, our Main Street North Idaho Beer Balls in huckleberry bbq sauce came away with the first place prize. The winning edge could also have been the dessert Bert whipped up on the grill ... s'mores. It was a great grand opening for the talented Taryn. I've long been a fan of the Ekness family's trademark beer ball sausages and it seems a lot of other folks share my enthusiasm.
*portrait by Taryn Hecker Photography

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing, Kerri! It was so much fun. I need a pic from the leaf blower shoot so I can explain the set up :) Too funny with Bert holding the leaf blower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You and Bert have ALL THE FUN!

    ReplyDelete