Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spare shovel?

My buddy Bob Driscoll, of the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, is the best connected guy I know. He shares information with probably thousands of people in the community and I'm glad to be one of those people. This notice from Bob in the in-box yesterday caught my eye, "If you have an extra shovel, know about an extra shovel, have friends who have an extra shovel, please consider donating them to the homeless. For some, this will be a major source of income. What kind of shovel? I was told that if it looks like a shovel it's a shovel, whether for snow, trenching, coaling, or etc. etc."
All donations can be taken to Fresh Start at 1524 East Sherman, Coeur d'Alene. *photo of Bob from the Idaho National Guard "Boss Lift" this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment